Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

You Always Bring Me Down

One of my favorite local bands, All The Right Moves, from Minneapolis, recently added a 2010 EP "The Monster I've Become" onto its Spotify profile. Thus giving me some more ammo of a band that I listen too with frequency. I really enjoyed the album on the first listen, and in multiple plays it has only gotten betters, especially "You Always Bring Me Down."

In fantasy football news, I won in all three of my leagues! I am currently in first in two leagues and fourth in another, with a chance to move into the top of my division with a win this week. This is super exciting considering it's been a couple years since some success. Of course, it is only week two, I still have plenty of time to crap the bed.

I have a few photos to share from area action from Sept. 8-13. Enjoy.

Royalton's Cole Wentland tries to get around the edge in a game against Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa, Sept. 9.

Wentland stretches over the goal line for a score with teammates Ty Held (71) and Caleb Smieja (72) looking on.

Little Falls' Sadie Sue Houdek plays in singles against Pierz, Sept. 8.

Houdek runs forward to return a ball against Kalyn Gratzmacher of Pierz.

Houdek watches as one of her shots goes over the net.

Royalton's Jason Kasella (No. 89) hangs on as teammate Randale Fernelius chases down BBE's QB as well.

Little Falls' Mackenzie Jendro goes up for a block in a game, Sept. 13.

Senior Kacy Steinmetz serves against Foley.

Steinmetz prepares to serve.

Flyers senior Christy Masog swims in the 100 butterfly, Sept. 13.

Emma Gustafson enters the water on a dive in the meet vs. Sauk Centre.

Senior Julia Noyes does a back dive.

Noyes spots the water as she does a pike.

Annie Corbett races in the 200 meter free.

No comments:

Post a Comment