Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Annual cruddy NFL predictions

For the past, I'm not even sure, like four to six years, I've been trying to predict the NFL season, by posting my prognostications for the NFL playoffs. For all those years, I've been mostly wrong. The 2015 season was no different, as I took New England to beat Green Bay in the Super Bowl. Some of the more silly predictions included the Cowboys as the NFC's No. 1 seed, and Super Bowl champion Denver not making the playoffs.

This year is going to be different though, I can feel it. Without further ado, here is my picks for 2016:

Wild Card:
NFC
Redskins v. Giants (WC)
Cardinals v. Packers (WC)

AFC
Bills v. Browns (WC)
Texans v. Jets (WC)

Divisional:
NFC
Panthers v. Packers
Vikings v. Giants

AFC
Bengals v. Jets
Chargers v. Bills

Conference Championships:
NFC
Panthers v. Giants
AFC
Bengals v. Chargers

Super Bowl:
Panthers over Bengals

There you go, Cam Newton redeems his 2015 loss, and Andy Dalton makes it all the way to the championship game only to throw two pick sixes to lose.

Photos from the last two weeks worth of events will both be next week's blog entry. Not enough time this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment