Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Battleship Chains

Ever since I heard the Volbeat cover "Battleship Chains" (originally by Georgia Satellites) I cannot get it out of my head. It is the most catchy rock son I think I've ever heard. That said, the album itself "Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie" is what it is. Typical Volbeat rock, which isn't to say it is unenjoyable. It is. However, it would be nice for them to take a chance on a different sound once in a while.

I have a bunch of photos from the May 19-26, but I don't have to the time to link them all individually. If you wish to see (and hopefully purchase) them, head to http://ecmpublishers.smugmug.com/MorrisonCountyRecord.

There are some really good ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment