Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Balad of My Brain

I recently discovered a delightful new little band called The 1975. I listened to their new album "I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful..." It was a pretty enjoyable and listenable album. I don't know much about the band, but I plan to take a closer look after a first-listen of the album. The album came to a desirable head with the song "The Balad of My Brain."

Sorry about this, but I'm just a bit too busy to post all the pictures, but here is a link to all this pictures from May 3-10.

https://ecmpublishers.smugmug.com/MorrisonCountyRecord/Sports/Sports-May-3-10/


No comments:

Post a Comment