Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Break Free

A surprisingly not terrible album, at least for what it is, Ariana Grande's latest "My Everything" is a pop/dance album to reckon with. "Break Free" is a strong song featuring Zedd who is spinning some sick beats.

Anyhow, this past week I kicked off the fall sports season by gathering photos and interviews for the sports preview section. I also attended my first fall sports event of the year, a cross country race in Milaca on Monday. I have a few pictures to share from that.

My last column on fantasy football came out yesterday too. I have a fantasy football draft on Saturday, one on Sept. 3 and another at some point in the near future.

I also got Madden 15 yesterday, still the same old Madden for the most part. A bit confusing in some of the new and unnecessary stuff, but overall, it's Madden.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the cross country meet at Stone's Throw Golf Course on Monday:

The boys varsity 5000 meters race begins last Monday around 12:15 p.m. at Stone's Throw Golf Course north of Milaca.

Milaca sophomore Zack Korvela  approaches the finish line.

this photographer got comfortable waiting for runners to get toward the finish line. 

The girls 4000 meter race kicked off the varsity races last Monday morning.

Milaca senior Cole Patten expends the last of his energy as he gets to the finish line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment