Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dream Weaver

I don't really have the normal amount of time to try and find some new music, and there isn't much new that came out this week either, so I decided to go with an old staple that I heard on the radio yesterday. I'm talking about Gary Wright's one hit masterpiece "Dream Weaver." A catchy, well-composed piece of "I just feel like swaying to this" song, which I thoroughly enjoy.

As for work, this past week I did quite a number of stories for the news section and a couple sports stories. It was Gateway to the Northland Festival week in Milaca, so that occupied most of my time. I have a few photos from various events.

I haven't had the time to do another fantasy football mock draft, but I will likely do one next week, and I will share my thoughts on how it went and my updated strategy then.

Anyways, here are a dozen pictures from the events I covered this past 10 days or so.

Milaca High's band director Eric Nelson, who MC'd the Little Miss/Little Mr. event at the Milaca Bandshell, awaits an answer from one of the contestants. 

This young lady from the Milaca 16U softball team, lays down a good bunt. 

Hmm.....

Eventual Little Mr. Eli Nelson answers a question on Tuesday, June 17.

A pair of Turkeys last week in a field just west of Foreston.

Coach and player celebrate as No. 20 advanced to third base,

Milaca's pitcher delivers off the mound on Tuesday, June 17.

Kids at the Mega Sports Camp at Lighthouse Fellowship in Milaca play soccer last Friday.

Before the sports begin the group begins with a song and dance number. 

Many patrons of the carnival rides enjoyed the Merry-Go-Round.

Runners begin the first ever Gateway to the Northland 5k. 

Two kids try and win a fish at the carnival in the parking lot of Teal's Market.




No comments:

Post a Comment