Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Black Smoke Rises

Ever since discovering the band Greta Van Fleet a couple weeks ago, the Zepplin-esque force that is three brothers and another from Michigan have dominated my airwaves. I am super obsessed, because they are not only supremely talented and sound even better than one of the best rock bands of all time, but their shit rocks, hard. I am not at all exaggerating when I say that "From the Fires," the band's first album that came out in November, is easily one of my favorite albums of not only this year, but this decade.

I finally have a bundle of photos to share, but unfortunately most of them take place indoors. I have a couple wildlife photos that were shot out the window of my car. I hate snow, especially in mid-April, when I have work to do. That is all.


































No comments:

Post a Comment