Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Mad Love

Becky G (former teen pop star) helps out Sean Paul (former eighth grade dance playlist litterer) with a new song that has a catchy beat, flawed lyrics and is produced by David Guetta. Count me in! "Mad Love" includes typical Sean Paul Jamaican dance hall deliciousness, and I ate it right up. I almost jumped up to start dancing. I must say the only thing that will make me want to dance more than Sean Paul is the Ying Yang Twins. Forgive me for showing my age.

I have a large number of photos to share from events such as Royalton-Upsala vs. Pierz wrestling, Royalton vs. Upsala Girls basketball and Pierz vs. Holdingford boys basketball. Also known as, rivalry week. Still no photo sharing yet.













































No comments:

Post a Comment