Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Grudges

Wow, so I'm really sorry that's it been a long time since I've posted. I've been crazy busy with just like everything. And to make matters worse, I'm still busy, so all I'll be posting a link to smugmug and that's it. As for "Grudge" it is my favorite track on an album I liked, "After Laughter" by Paramore, but it certainly didn't hold up to their previous works. That could change with more listens, however. It often does.

The photos from this smugmug link are events from May 18-31: https://ecmpublishers.smugmug.com/MorrisonCountyRecord/Sports/Sports-May-18-May31/i-FvGgPTr

No comments:

Post a Comment