Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

No Lie

"No Lie." I didn't think Sean Paul was still around, until I saw this song on my browse new releases on Spotify. Not only is he still around and making music. He still sounds exactly the same. Unintelligible words in a smooth Rastafarian tone with a catchy beat and featuring a female singing the hook. I'm not saying it's bad, but...it just is.

Fantasy is rolling right along, and it's almost playoff time. I am in good position to make the playoffs in all four of my leagues. I remain undefeated at 11-0 in one, am third at 7-4 in another and am 6-5 in my other two leagues. It's getting down to it.

Here are a few photos to share from state quarterfinals in football playoffs.

Pierz' Reese Kapsner hangs on for an ankle tackle in a quarterfinal against Greenway-Nashwauk-Keewatin.

Royalton junior Cole Wentland runs around the edge in the state quarterfinal against Eden Valley-Watkins.

Royalton No. 2 Louis Fulford blocks for Wentland on his way to a kickoff return touchdown.

Pierz senior Lane Girtz chases after the Titans quarterback.

Pioneers senior Logan Lease runs down the field after an interception.

Royals junior Riley Smieja plows ahead for extra yardage.

Royalton tight end Jason Kasella sets an edge block.

Alec Lochner hits the arm of the Titan quarterback.

No comments:

Post a Comment