Any and all photo content is property of the ECM Publishers Inc. Unauthorized use is prohibited. To purchase photos contact the Morrison County Record office at 320-632-2345.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Can Change

Brandon Flowers' first solo album, "Flamingo" was really good. It was like an extension album of the Flowers-fronted band, The Killers.  I was obsessed with it for most of 2010, and go back to it on occasion. I really hoped that "The Desired Effect," Flowers' latest solo album, would charm me as much. I didn't. It has a few good tracks, but in a first run through, I didn't feel the same. It could grow on me, many albums do, but at first listen, I was disappointed, and I'm a huge Killers fan.

I have about a dozen or so photos to share from recent games. Enjoy.

Pierz senior Josh Rocheleau hits a soggy chip on the ninth green Monday, May 11.

I believe this is Andrew Sopkowiak on the fourth tee.

This is Alex Wilson hitting an iron shot.

Landon Bjorge hits a put on the ninth green at the meet in Little Falls on May 7.

Flyers senior Josh DeCann watches intensely as his ball creeps toward the hole.

Royalton junior Kayla Eli winds around on a pitch against Pierz, May 12.

Eli slides into home before Pierz catcher Brianna Meyer could tag her out.

Amy Neu smacks a high pitch up the middle for a hit.

Pierz' Hannah Kahl races out of the box after dropping down a bunt.

Liz Czech (glasses) celebrates after making an inning-ending catch.

Nicole Popp fires to second base to get the lead runner.

Royalton head coach Amy Krueger gives Payton Johnson the go sign around third.

Pierz senior Kendra Fischer reaches the top of her pitching motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment